Hi, I'm Salek, and welcome to my website.
Since you are here, you probably don't know much about who I am.
Who am I, quick version
"Who am I" though is a loaded question, with many different permutations and variables to factor in. As you know, there's really no simple answer for that question. But to simplify things, here's a quick version with some facts about me to give you a general idea:
- Host of The Better Mindset Show, a bite-sized weekly podcast show focused on empowering people to think better and upgrade their lives.
- Author of Better Mindset, and a few other books (Amazon says I'm a multi-bestseller, but what really matters is whether my books can help you or not, and you can be the judge of that).
- Creator of #thebettermindsetframework, and a few other tools for personal and professional growth that you can check out on the podcast.
- Passionate about helping people and having a positive impact (passion numero uno), as well as learning new things, experimenting, investing, life hacking, food, travel, and a few other things... (yep, I am curious)
- Another quick fact about me - I love to experiment. This comes into play a lot when it comes to food (not to boast, but I have literally done thousands of food experiments), but also plays a big role in pretty much every part of life. After all, if you don't try, you won't know.
That gives you a quick snapshot about me. Want to learn more about me, my missions, passions and more? Then keep reading.