Hi, I'm Salek, and welcome to my website.
Since you are here, you probably don't know much about who I am.
Who am I, quick version
"Who am I" though is a loaded question, with many different permutations and variables to factor in. As you know, there's really no simple answer for that question. But to simplify things, here's a quick version with some facts about me to give you a general idea:
- Host of The Better Mindset Show, a bite-sized weekly podcast show focused on empowering people to think better and upgrade their lives.
- Author of Better Mindset, and a few other books (Amazon says I'm a multi-bestseller, but what really matters is whether my books can help you or not, and you can be the judge of that).
- Creator of #thebettermindsetframework, and a few other tools for personal and professional growth that you can check out on the podcast.
- Passionate about helping people and having a positive impact (passion numero uno), as well as learning new things, experimenting, investing, life hacking, food, travel, and a few other things... (yep, I am curious)
- Another quick fact about me - I love to experiment. This comes into play a lot when it comes to food (not to boast, but I have literally done thousands of food experiments), but also plays a big role in pretty much every part of life. After all, if you don't try, you won't know.
That gives you a quick snapshot about me. Want to learn more about me, my missions, passions and more? Then keep reading.
Optimization and upgrade, those are two of my favourite words. Not surprising, because those are two of the core values that have been driven me all throughout my life. For as long as I can remember, I've been keen on improving and optimizing things, including processes and systems. I did that in my personal life, and also in the 7+ industries and numerous businesses and organisations I worked with.
I like finding ways to make things better, and that often involves coming up with ideas that are unusual and out-of-the-box.
But as much as I like optimizing, I also love upgrades. The concept of upgrading and finding new ways to grow and improve and make things better also is something that's always driven me. There are few things in life that excite me as much as learning new things and finding new ways to upgrade - be that in my personal life, or professional. This is also why principles like "one percent better" and "incremental progress" play big roles in my own life (borrow them to improve your own life, I insist).
I enjoy learning and finding ways to upgrade things, and I also am passionate about figuring out ways to make existing things better (in every area of life and work). Upgrade and optimize, those values drive me. And that's a great thing for the people and the businesses I work with, because that means they get to benefit from those passions to experience optimizations and upgrades in their own lives, and work/business.
I've been doing this personally for many, many years now. In terms of life optimization and upgrade, I've spent nearly three decades studying the work of many masters (which includes reading thousands of books, literally). They've helped me overcome numerous challenges in my own life, and have also enabled me to help others transform their lives (both directly and indirectly).
I believe how we think and do things have a transformative impact on not just our own lives, but also in the lives of others, and even the world. This is one of the reasons why the topics of mindset, personal growth and peak performance are so near and dear to me.
But those values, passions, experiences and skills also play a big role professionally. This is how I helped transform, upgrade and optimize numerous organizations, and helped hundreds of entrepreneurs and businesses make their organizations better.
Above everything else, I LOVE having a positive impact. Impact is the main driver for me. This is why I write, speak, and train people, because having an impact is important to me.
This is also why I work with businesses and entrepreneurs to optimize and upgrade their organizations, so that they can play at a higher level and have more impact.
Impact, impact, impact.
I win when you win, and that's really all there is to it.
Upgrade your life
Ready to upgrade and optimize your own life, or business?
Then check out my books, podcast, and trainings to get started. They'll be the easiest (and most inexpensive) way to get going. However, if you're serious about upgrading and optimizing your life and/or business, then reach out to me by sending me a DM on Twitter about your situation and what you want help with, and I'll get back to you if I can help.
That said, I'll be frank: I am a curious guy, and I do a lot of things. Time isn't something I have a huge amount of. This means that the time I have to work with people one on one has limits. This is why I can't work with everyone, which makes me be selective. So reach out to me only if you are absolutely serious about taking things to the next level. If you get selected, we will talk.
But whether we work directly or not, I hope you can benefit from the books, trainings and talks I put out regularly.
Here's what you can do next (to get started(:
- To check out my books and guides on life and business, go here.
- To listen to my talks on improving your mind and your life, listen here.
- Want to work with me directly? DM me on Twitter.
Know that I want you to win in life, and I really believe that you can.
Your biggest cheerleader,